Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

Dream Prints

Okay okay so I stole the idea from F Yeah Lolita but I put a twist.  I'm not a big AP fan or a print whore but there are a couple prints from all over that I really want to get my hands on.
I've been in love with Vampire Requiem ever since it came out. I would do almost anything to get my hands on the skirt in black.

Moi Memme Moitie's Church Gate. I know this is another dress that will be hard for me to get my hands on. I've always been a sucker for old gothic designs.

Metamorphose's Moon Light Night has almost everything I love. The print reminds me of Vampire Requiem and the OP design is so lovely. Also, the name reminds me of Sailor Moon!

Angelic Pretty's Twinkle Mermaid! It can't be a wish list without an AP print. I love AP's older prints and mermaids are always a win. The version in black is so pretty.

Thats about it for my list dream print dresses. I already own Twinkle Journey so there is no use adding it to the list.  Do you have any dream prints? you should totally share.


3 comments:

  1. My dream print is Puppet Circus! I have it in black, but I also want the Ivory OP REALLY bad! I like the red JSK a lot too, but that one is lower on the "want."
    Then Dreaming Macaron and Melty Chocolate jsks in Mint~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melty Chocolate in Mint (Ordered from Mai, still waiting for confirmation)
    Puppet Circus in Ivory
    Vampire Req in Ivory
    Blooming Snow White in Mint
    Fantasic Dolly in Red (stalking it on auction currently)
    Twinkle Mermaid in Black
    LOTTA DEER IN ANY FREAKING COLOR RAAAAARRRGGGGGG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Metamorphose's Moon Light Night is absolutely gorgeous... I want it!

    ReplyDelete