Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas season is here!

I thought I'd update my friends and wish you all a safe and happy holiday season. I've been working like hell on my final projects and my job is working me to death so I've had little time to think up witty and fun blog posts. I would love to share some new, not really ever posted, illustrations for you all~
They are for my portfolio project due in about two weeks. ugh, I hope I can live past finals!!

 
Delicious contortionist, he's just and original character.

I had to do SOME lolita! A mermaid one is just so cute~

Thats it for le sneak preview.

4 comments:

  1. That first one is freaky~~!

    I like the second one, but I can only imagine a mer-loli wearing a dress with a carosel print with seahorses instead of ponies ^^ It'd also be cool if her curly hair was tentacles XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the first one! Contortionists are so fun to draw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mermaid one reminds me of the Mermaid Symphony print! :3 I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first one is so awesome, it must have been super hard to get that sort of position! The coloring of the second one is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete