Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Oh wow! An update!

Sorry my lovely followers, I know you've been waiting with baited breath for my return!
What? No? You where fine? Well... whatever I'm back I guess....
Sorry for the sudden drop off the face of the Earth. After Christmas my job had me working 6 days and over 8 hours because it was so busy. I work at a movie theater, all those new gift cards and new movies.... yeah, hell.
School also started on the 10th so I have lovely mountains of homework, at least I have Thursdays off!!

....ugh

In fun news I guess, my friend took me to Round One, it's a Japanese style arcade with bowling, karaoke, and puri kura on top of that. It's real fun!








hmmm I'm thinking of dying my hair some time soon, Either black again because it's all gone now! Or a lighter color, I've never had blond hair. My acrylics are also gone, I miss them ;3; I have to let my nails grow out more before getting new ones. I don't know what to do though! I've been skimming through nail mags on my free time.
Back to homework! Till next time!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh cute photos! ;)

    You should dye your hair a super crazy color, maybe ~ rainbow ~

    ReplyDelete